sábado, 27 de diciembre de 2014

(100+) Tumblr

(100+) Tumblr




  1. apedroantonio









  2. Fuente:
  3. Fuente:
  4. Fuente:
    paternal-instinct:


    "You fucking like that, Dad? Yeah you do, you fucking pervert," my
    son whispered in my ear as he rammed me! How did our innocent jerk off
    sessions lead to my virgin ass being slammed by my son? And when did he
    become so verbal? Am i spoiling my son for letting him do this to me?
    Did i fail as a father?


    Then, he stopped thrusting as his cock filled me up with his seed. He
    bred me; my own son bred me. Once all of his cum was in my anal cavity,
    he pulled out and kissed me on the cheek, “I love you, Dad”


    That’s when I knew that I loved him fucking me as much as he did.


  5. lunasoldesigns:


    Three Apache Brothers


  6. Fuente:
    From Paul Gayet-Tancrede’s Tresor de l’Egypte, 1954.


  7. Fuente:
  8. lunasoldesigns:


    Arapaho man, Wyoming, 1898


  9. Fuente:
    blackwoodandbrass:


    HRH Henry of Battenburg, son-in-law of Queen Victoria (via Retire to the Parlour)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario