lunes, 25 de mayo de 2015

Source:
Source:
yoquierouno:



Smiling brute.
Source:
Source:
bigbruteusa:



THIS.. would be Brad.
Beside being an amazingly handsome and furry Ginger Bear, Brad also has a playful personality and an exceptionally high I.Q..
Add to the mix one HELL of a HOT and TIGHT body.
It makes him one HELL of a total package.
Wish I could call him ‘MINE’

yep-i-did-i-just-came-in-my-pants-over-him" class=“tumblr_blog”>massivemusclebears:



Yep…I did….I just came in my pants over him.
Source:
Source:
dagoodbro:


Woof!


Source:
msfarmboy:


Wanted to jump on this


Source:
Source:
justbulls:



Size Matters
Source:
Source:
Source:
Source:
justbulls:



Bull Butt
Source:
wanna-be-a-big-boy:



Mm
Source:
Source:
justbulls:



Strongman Bull
Source:
Source:
yoquierouno:



Beautiful landscape.
Source:
Source:
yoquierouno:



Fredi Gonzalez, the Spanish brute.
Source:
Source:
daibanokujira:


20140628


Source:
murakamisisura:

ちょっとあきぎみだけど。。。
Source:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario