viernes, 12 de junio de 2015

(99+) Tumblr

(99+) Tumblr

ozready:



This guy come through my town occassionally but have yet to try out his sleeper. Montreal guy.
Source:
truckers-cruiser:



Rest area parking area better known as the rest area BUFFET I always over eat
Source:
mdrnmstry:



electricshambles:

Best party ever
LUCHA 👄✖️👅LENGUA
Source:
lupinball:



Like him so much ~

我喜欢他的身体,大家喜欢吗?
Source:
Source:
fredourson:



Just Me 😁
Source:
Source:
Source:
Source:
pupbronx:



Part 2 Justin Case and I having fun
Source:
mrvazquez69:



Magnífico
Source:
phantogrrr:



Laundry day is often commando day…
Source:
phantogrrr:



I made this to tease my belly loving friend. :3
Source:
phantogrrr:



Goofing off and wishing I could wear this to work. 🐻
Source:
Source:
Source:

daddiesandsirsandboysohmy:



Hot smoking daddy shooting a big load. Original video can be found [HERE]
Source:
rocky869:



legs are such a turn on
falloutcub:



Just a casual pic, in the middle of a deep thought beard
stroke. Oh…my watch? I didn’t even notice it was in the photo.
#ImSoSubtle #TyraTaughtMeEverything

Source:
badnastybears:



Safe at home
Source:
(via gamingbears, deltacramb)
Source:
(via soras1, nonstopultimate)
Source:

daddyandcubby:



Cubby Riding Daddy’s Dick

#daddyandcubby #dadandson #fucking
Source:
Source:
That’s a nice Hadrian appreciation post
Source:
brazilblackbear:



This is why we are here…dark big sexy men!
Source:
Source:
brazilblackbear:



What a delight!
Source:
Source:
Source:
fagsondisplay:

Skype- cumfaceslave2012


Source:
Source:
Source:
brazilblackbear:



Good night and good luck!
Source:
Source:
Source:
alltheperfectmen:



afewxtralbs:


his thighs…


He’s too sexy to comprehend.
Source:
alltheperfectmen:



I love 6'5" men

(Really he’s my favorite ever)
Source:
Source:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario